The Aim-TTi 6.0GHz Spectrum Analyzer Kit (PSA6005USC) is a high performance handheld RF spectrum analyzer that offers the features of a desktop spectrum analyzer in the convenience of a truly portable handheld package.
The Series 5 is all-digital from the second IF onwards. This enables it to offer a full range of RBW/VBW settings, multiple detector modes and advanced features such as waveform demodulation and automatic measurements.
Power consumption is higher than the Series 2 (although still much lower than competitive products) and minimum operating frequency is 10MHz.
3.6GHz and 6.0GHz models are available both offering more than 3 hours of operation from a charge, at prices significantly lower than those for comparable portable spectrum analyzers.
- Portable Spectrum Analyzer (PSA3605 or PSA6005) with detachable bench-stand/screen protector and removable stylus.
- Spare stylus.
- USB lead Mini B plug to standard A plug.
- Trigger input converter plug 3.5mm jack to BNC socket.
- Universal voltage
- Short manual (English, French, German, Italian and Spanish)
- Full instruction manual (English only).
- Support CD Containing hyper-linked PDF versions of the printed manuals, plus support files.
The USC versions include these four additional items:
- U02 Firmware Upgrade (pre-installed)
- Travel Case
- Wideband Antenna
- Vehicle Charger
Aim-TTi 6.0GHz Spectrum Analyzer Kit Features:
- True handheld size, weight only 0.56 kg (20 oz)
- 4.3″ (11cm) color TFT display with touch screen
- Rugged construction with built-in screen protector
- Intuitive menu system for rapid set-up
- Operation via touch screen or hard keys
- Li-on battery pack for long operation per charge
- Measurement in dBm or dBuV, mV or uW
- Zero span mode with AM and FM demodulation
- Trace modes of normal, peak hold and trace average
- Live, View and Reference traces in contrasting colors
- Twin markers with readout of absolute & difference values
- Smart marker movement with selectable peak tracking
- Frequency presets and independent state storage
- Auto-set of sweep parameters for highest signal found
- Unlimited storage for waveforms, set-ups and screens
- User assignable file names, file stamping from real-time clock
- USB interfaces for Flash drives and PC connection
- Comprehensive status and context sensitive help screens