With designs becoming more complex and project timelines shortening, it is essential to find ways to enhance the design process. Adopting a constraint-driven design flow can help you avoid errors, reduce confusion, and complete designs faster. Constraint Designer EE makes it easy to embed your PCB design constraints into your CAD environment. Easily communicate design intent through embedded rules and constraints throughout design development.
- Constraint management built for engineers.
- Simple spreadsheet interface makes it easy to add, review, and track design constraints without leaving your schematic design environment.
- Specify design intent with full support for electrical, physical, and spacing rules for differential pairs and other critical nets.
- Add, manage, and check your constraints directly inside your schematic design environment.
- Easily and accurately communicate your intent with constraint relationship visualization tools and unique setup wizards for complex interfaces (such as DDR).
See Constraint Designer EE in action: