The RBD Instruments 9103 USB Picoammeter is a rugged, portable, affordable, and ASCII programmable, Picoammeter that measures bi-polar DC current from picoamps to milliamps. It can be biased with an optional built-in fixed +90V DC bias, or your own low-noise DC power supply.
Data Logging and graphing software is included for use with Microsoft Windows PCs. The 9103 picoammeter is compatible w/ OSx, Linux, Matlab, and LabView, and can be controlled via a simple ASCII interface.
The 9103 works well in noisy environments. It was designed for measuring electron and ion beams as well as diode and IC I/V characterization. The 9103 picoammeter is multi-channel capable – up to 127 can be synchronized.
The RBD Instruments 9103 USB Picoammeter is Now Available in Four Configurations:
- Standard: sample rate 40 reads/second
- High-speed: sample rate 500 reads/second
- High-voltage: sample rate 40 reads/second, floats up to 5 kV DC *
- High-speed / High-Voltage: sample rate 500 reads/second, floats up to 5 kV DC *
Two Bias Options are available on the Standard and High-speed Models:
- +90 V Fixed
- External: BNC bias input
* High-voltage supply provided by user.
* Bias options not available with high-voltage version.
RBD Instruments 9103 USB Picoammeter Features
- Accurate Current Measurement: Ranges 2 nA to 2 mA, .001 nA to 2.499 mA
- Programmability: ASCII command interface for user-defined testing and automation as well as integration with third-party instrumentation software
- Auto or Manual Range: automatic or manual range selection
- Interval or Single Sampling: take samples of current at timed intervals ranging from 25 ms to 9999 ms per point
- Automatic Input Grounding (prevents specimen stage from charging on electron microscopes and vacuum spectrometers)
- Optional Bias Use your own isolated voltage source to measure current vs. voltage, or a fixed +90 V bias
- Optional 5 kV DC Isolation
- Optional high-speed sampling (500 reads/sec.)